Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Makeup Organization

This post is just to show you guys my makeup collection and the way I store it. In no way am I "showing off" or anything but I enjoy showing what I have so that people can ask for reviews on certain items or ask about a certain product. I love collecting makeup (maybe a little too much) but I think it is a somewhat healthy obsession and it makes me happy. :) Hey, i'm not hurting anyone... just my pockets, lol. So here goes!


This is the storage drawer thingy which my hubby bought me, I am not sure from where :P It comes in very handy when I am standing up and doing my makeup with the mirror behind my door. 
Top drawer is foundations, concealers, primers, eyeliners, powders, highlighters and mascara. Tweezers, little scissors and lash curler also. 
Second drawer is eye shadows.
Third is for lip stuff.
Fourth is blushes and bronzers.
Fifth is accessories... rings, necklaces (don't have many) and bangles/bracelets. 
Sixth is nail polish and nail accessories/glitter/acrylics.
Seventh is just random things I don't use anymore, or things I have up for swap/sale.


Here at the top of the drawers I have my brushes, fix + spray and a couple of larger palettes in the back. (Elf & Coastal Scents)


Foundation, powder, concealers, base/primers on the left, and eye liners, mascara on the right.


Foundation bin up close. Favs: Hard Candy concealers, MAC cream color base in Pearl, Revlon face primer and my MAC Studio Fix plus. 


Single eye shadows on the left, Wet n Wild palettes on the right as well as: Naked palette, Lorac, Mark & one MAC e/s palette (Joker!)


Can never have too many of these :P 


Lippie drawer: Lipsticks in the back, front right are mainly lip glosses, and front left are lip balms, chapstick etc. 


Front up close, lip liners also go in here. Favs: Kiehls balm, EOS, Revlon coral glosses & NYX lip spa (orange).


Lipstick: faves right now have to be MAC Everhip, MAC Candy Yum Yum, Lime Crime My Beautiful Rocket, MAC Hibiscus and all of the Wet n Wild ones!


Blushes and a couple bronzers. Missing my new Rock and Republic Immoral blush. OMFG. Insane. I will review and swatch later, it's just too good! In here I have a few NYX, MAC, Wet n Wild, Milani, Mark, Physicians Formula, and Hard Candy. 


MAC blush palette - I don't remember all of the names and I don't have the ones I depotted labeled. LOL, yeah my bad. First one on the top left is Harmony for sure though :P


MAC eye shadow palette. One spot left! Favs: Gesso, Chrome Yellow and Yogurt.


I am decorating all of my black palettes with these cute stickers from now on, helps with remembering which is which. Joker is e/s, Michael is blush and the guy down below (who is he??) is my Coastal Scents 28 Neutral palette. Missing is my 88 Shimmer CC palette but that one is old and dirty now :(

So, that is it guys! Hope you enjoyed the pic fest, lol. Let me know if you have any questions about anything shown here.

xoxo
Vanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment