Saturday, August 27, 2011

TAG: Beauty Favorites

I tag Attitude of the City! 

Okay, okay. I'm not cool enough to actually have been tagged, lol. BUT, I did see this tag on Cutie Gingerbread's blog and I decided to do it :) Also, sorry for the lack of posts lately but I have been very preoccupied lately with finding the right job for me and figuring out what school/s I should go to. I haven't been much into "makeup" mode lately.... Of course, I am still stalking the Temptalia website all the time for upcoming things I need (want!), but I haven't really bought or discovered anything too new lately. Anyways, onto the tag!

Foundation : Armani Luminous Silk! But I also really love my Maybelline Fit Me for the Summer<3

Powder: MAC MSF in Medium Plus

Primer: Revlon Beyond Natural

Blush: Right now.... Rock & Republic Tease or NARS Dolce Vita

Bronzer:  Bobbi Brown in Rich Cocoa

Concealer: NYC Concealer Foundation Stick in Warm Beige

Highlighter: MAC CCB in Pearl or Highlighter side of Sleek's contour kit in light

Moisturizer: Aveeno  Positively Radiant

Lipgloss: -im not a big lipgloss girl but I would say Revlon Coral Reef

Lipstick: MAC Gem of Roses! :P

Lipbalm: Kiehl's in Pear flavor

Lipliner: Maybelline Clear 

Eye Primer: NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone ESB03

Eye Shadow: MAC Satin Taupe, MAC Yogurt, UD Naked, & UD Darkhorse.

Mascara: Blinc from my August birchbox

Face Brush: MAC 182

Eye Brush: Sigma E40

Nail Polish: OPI You Don't Know Jacques

Perfume: Coach Poppy (right now)...

Make-up Brand (High End): MAC, Urban Decay and NARS.

Make-up Brand (Drugstore): Wet N Wild, Revlon & Covergirl for Lipsticks & Sleek.

Eyeliner: Urban Decay Zero

Make-up Remover: ELF wipes

Nail Polish Remover: Dollar store kind

Favorite Drug Store Product: Sleek! 

No comments:

Post a Comment