Friday, July 8, 2011

L'oreal Paris The One Sweep Scultping Blush Duo


One word. Fail. Seriously, this is one of the worst products I have encountered in a while. I had very high hopes for this new product, as I am in search of the perfect sculpting duo at all times! I have been really obsessed with finding really good sculpting or contouring shades and I thought this would be a good thing to try out. I had originally went into CVS looking for the new Milani neon eye shadow palette but they didn't have it.

But like I said, this was a huge fail and I don't recommend that anyone spends money on this. I would think that for this price a drugstore item should deliver some pigmentation but I COULD NOT get it to show up on my skin. I rubbed and rubbed with my fingers and nada. Soooo disappointing. 



I got the color Flush (830), which has the light taupey brown as the contour shade and on the blush side it is a deep rose pink that LOOKED gorgeous. They had two other blush shades at the store, one was a peach and the other was a light baby pink. I almost got the peach one but thank goodness I did not waste my time with it. I also believe that the contour shade is the same in all three duos, but I could be mistaken. So, yes while these colors look gorgeous in the pan the pigmentation once I TRIED to apply was horrendous. See below!


Seriously... I packed it on and this is what shows up. For reference I am NW25/NW30 skintone. The top swatch is the blush and the bottom (if you can see it!) is the contour shade. I reallllly tried to make this work but it just didn't! I'm not that dark either... and for $14.79 I think I will be returning it to the store tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Worst product I have ever tried in my life. I got this at grocery outlet thank God I only paid $3.99 for it if you ask me even that was too much. I have light skin and I rubbed and rubbed and tried to make this product work and nothing showed up nothing

    ReplyDelete